Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Miyuki's My Name Essay

My Name Personalities
            In Japanese, my name means beautiful fortune, beautiful happiness and deep snow. It feels like the mystery never decipher. It is like a number seven. A pink color. It is calm, like a
plog-plog of an empty bucket.
            Assume that I born in winter time. The snow inspired my parents to give me the half of my name “Yuki” meaning “snow” in Japanese and adding the other two letters to make “Miyuki” … Well that is what my mom have been telling me all this time. But of course, my dad has his own story too… he says that literally they steal my cousin’s name, fixing it just a little. I think he is right because it makes sense, ours name are almost the same, look: Yuki Daling and Miyuki Darling. Funny, right? I like it so far. But what makes me mad sometimes is when people give me nicknames, for example when I was in 6th grade some of my friends used to call me “Chucky” yes! That killer doll, or “mi yucca” (Spanish) meaning “my yucca”. Honestly I was not comfortable having them calling me chucky or mi yucca. It was irritable to hear them every time, but it could not make me hate my name, on the contrary, I loved it even more.

            I do not think in a name that could ix on me so well like “Miyuki” it is quiet, strong as a scorpion, and weak as a leaf saying good bye to his friends while it was falling to the ground. I am those kinds of person that once I feel affinity and trust with someone, I can give you a bunch of rain storm of trust and confidently, that is why my name fix so well on me, it describes me and it is telling people how I am. I am in love with my name ad I would never change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment