Thursday, November 9, 2017

BRETT: MY NAME

Brett Oswald
English 9
Ms. Henderson
September 20, 2017
Not a Shadow
            In English, my name means a native of Brittany. At home my name means calming. It is the color blue. The ocean, calming, but full of surprises. My name is the sound of a crashing wave on the sea shore, ‘cashh-shhh’. It is the number 6, it is an even number, but is made of odd numbers, (3+3). I am the only Brett in the whole school.
            I was born on April 8, 2003. In the Chinese Zodiac, I am a sheep. During ancient times, sheep fur was used for blankets to keep warm. Sheep blankets kept people warm during cold, country winter days. I am like a sheep, warm and friendly.

My name is unique; you don’t hear it every day. My name describes me perfectly, I am not a shadow following someone around. I can become what I choose. My name is mine. I am Brett.

No comments:

Post a Comment